Continue Federation building and link following issues:
- Campaign against TCN, No Confidence Motion & de-reservation of women’s seats,
- Use of RTI to ensure greater transparency and accountability in panchayats
- Avail information on schemes, real beneficiaries, and work to avail these to the needy in respective areas,
- Demand increase of women’s seats to 50% in panchayats,
- Ensure maximum participation of women in future elections- even beyond reserved seats
- Demand appointment of woman Secretary and Executive Officer in women headed panchayats
- Prepare Federations for SWEEP in coming years
- Need based Workshops on women-related laws, NREGA, BRGF, PWDVA, CEDAW, Forest Rights, PESA, etc
- Continue Gram Sabha mobilization
- Campaign against two-child norm to re-strategize- plan to meet CM directly
- Continue Media workshops- at state and district levels- but emphasis to be on rural reporters, press conferences at all partner areas- for greater coverage of women leadership issues and more entries for SNP
- Exposure visit of EWRs within the state and outside, to facilitate cross-learning.
- Include action plans to combat climate change- a growing threat to ecology and livelihoods- in all programs.